Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cheeky Monkey Filthy Madame Review


You may have heard of me mention Cheeky Monkey nail polishes when I attended the Blush Pretty Beauty Board this past summer.  One polish that I really love is Filthy Madame.  Since metallic nails are in this fall I thought I'd share this with you.  Filthy Madame is a gun metal grey polish with slight shimmers in it.  I really like the bottle and packaging of the polish as it you can easily distinguish it from your collection.  The bottle is cylinder in shape and the name of the color is written all around it. I think that's really cute!  As for the formulation of the polish it's not too thin but also not too thick in consistency.  I however wished that the brush was a bit flatter allowing for a more easy application.  Other than that the colour is beautiful and would look great with an outfit for a night out on the town.


Have you tried Cheeky Monkey nail polishes?  What's your favourite color?

2 comments:

  1. Love this one! My favourite is Raunchy Bitch (names are hilarious!), a metallic navy-purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Laura picked up Raunchy Bitch! Love the names! lol

    ReplyDelete