Wednesday, December 14, 2011

PARI BEAUTY EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR MY READERS!!!

A while back I wrote about an event I attended introducing you all to Pari Beauty (click here to read all about them).  Well I'm back with an new and exciting offer for all my fabulous readers just in time for the holidays!  

Until December 30th all of you will be able to purchase the following palettes at 
15% off!



Limited Edition "Black Tie" Full Face Kit
Retail value: $150.00
Reg Price: $38.25
15% off Price: $31.50

Includes:
- Mirrored tri-fold travel compact
- 10 Blendable Eyeshadows
- 1 Full Sized Lip Gloss
- 1 Contour/Bronzing Powder
- 1 Highlighting Face Shimmer
- Applicators


Limited Edition "Tricks of the Trade" Kit
Retail value: $200.00
Reg Price: $69.00
15% off Price: $58.65

Includes:
- 8 Richly Pigmented Eyeshadows
- 1 Full Sized Customer Favorite Precious Glow Illuminating Shadow Primer
- 2 Luscious Lip Gloss Shades
- 1 "Perfect Flush" Blusher
- 1 Highlighter
- 1 Mineral Highlighter/Bronzer
- Duo Illuminating Powder
- 1 Double Ended Applicator

This offer is exclusive only for my readers and through my site and is NOT available in stores or at any Pari Beauty locations.  

If you'd like to purchase any of the palettes please email me at makeupbydonnmarie[at]gmail[dot]com with:
- Your Name
- Quantity of which palette(s) you'd like
- Shipping Address
- Phone number
- Email address

Remember this offer is only valid until Friday December 30th!

Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays!

www.paribeauty.com







2 comments:

  1. Oh nice offers!

    I gave you a blog award on my blog

    http://themisstwist.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete