Thursday, December 1, 2011

Help! I'm addicted to Makeup Brushes!




If there's one thing I'm totally obsessed about or that I cannot get enough of it's makeup brushes!  My collection ranges from different brands that I've come across either in stores or online.  I don't know what it is about brushes that makes me wanting more.  In my collection are 128 brushes that I've collected over the years.  My collection does not stop there.  Everytime I hear about a new brand of brushes I just HAVE to try them!  Next on my list...BDELLIUM!  


My face brushes


Skunks


Eye brushes


My personal collection as well as brushes I use in my kit

What are you makeup obsessions?  Are you as addicted to brushes as I am?  

4 comments:

  1. Nice brush stash! I think it's almost as big or bigger than mine! lol I'm addicted to brushes right now too - bdellium is my new fave you have to get some! One to add to your collection is Cover FX's #160 cream foundation brush!! It's a new fave - buffs foundation into the skin like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of all the brushes you have, which is your favourite brand so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a lot of brushes i love brushes too i think my addiction is between brushes and lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Joy yes I have to get some Bdellium! I totally regret not getting some at IMATS! :( I've always wanted to try CoverFX too! I'll let you know if I get those!

    @Tess I would have to say my favourite brush is the Sigma F80 Flat top kabuki brush. I use it for foundation. I know all the reviews say the same thing about it being so great, but it really is true!

    @Janella you and me both! Lipstick is another obsession of mine! :)

    ReplyDelete