Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How to Repair Broken Makeup from a Compact

Have you ever dropped a makeup compact and shattered the makeup in it?  Well here's a video that demonstrates how you can fix that broken makeup.  This is also beneficial in the long run.  So anytime you drop and break your compact instead of going out to buy a new one try this out.  It's also a great money saver!

This video was made by my little sis Crystal aka: PrettyTips on YouTube. Be sure to check out her videos and subscribe to her channel!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I tried this on my MAC blotting powder and regular powder. I just saved $40!

    I did a variation of your process using a spray bottle with the alcohol and a 1/3 cup metal measuring cup to smooth. It was the perfect size. The plastic bag helped avoid what could have been VERY messy. You rock!

    ReplyDelete