Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Beauty Board is Back!!!


It's that time of year again where you ladies get to test out the latest and greatest products before you buy them! The Beauty Board presented by Blush Pretty is back!  If you don't know what I'm talking about read last year's post on it HERE!  For more reviews click HERE! I'm so excited to attend the event this year because I'll be able to test out new brands that weren't there last year.  

 

Stephanie Daga owner of Blush Pretty

Check out this awsome list of brands and vendors that will be there:

Consonant Body
Cheeky Monkey Cosmetics
COVERGIRL
Pantene 
Pure+Simple
Revolution Organics
Flirt Custom Lash Studio
Apothekerri Beauty
Avon/Mark
EcoTools
Batiste
Splat
Crawford Street Skincare
Ella Botanicals
A Paper Story
Silpada
Featherband
JessieBoyBlue




Cheeky Monkey Cosmetics



Fiona Man writing up her reviews



Revolution Organics

Did I mention that there will be some yummy food and drinks there too!


"Callum" Slider named after Stephanie's son

Excited yet?  Bet you are!  Be sure to check out Blush Pretty HERE for more info .

To purchase your tickets click HERE.  Hurry there's only 1 early bird ticket left!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so upset that I won't be in town to attend this Beauty Board but I'm sure it will be as fun as the last time.

    ReplyDelete