Monday, July 12, 2010

Belly Art and Reginald Basit Photography

 A few weeks ago I attempted to do something I've never done before.  I've always been a lover of art and I was fortunate to paint the belly of my pregnant friend Sarah.  I was unsure of what I wanted to do so I came up with the idea of flowers.  But not just your ordinary flower.  Since Sarah is of Filipino and Chinese heritage I decided to do two flowers that represented both flowers.  The Sampaguida (Filipino) and the Chinese Plum Blossom.  Check out some pics below of the belly art as well as Sarah's makeup.  Photo's are by talented photog Reginald Basit Photography.

Check out more pics on my Facebook Fanpage!

1 comment:

  1. You should do kids facepainting next! I bet you'd be awesome at that... I'm sure you can find some readily available photogenic child models! ;)

    ReplyDelete